It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page outlines the information required to submit these notices and allows for the fastest response.
EatMyGoal.tv does NOT host any audio visual content on its servers.
EatMyGoal.tv is not responsible for the content of external websites. Please ensure before sending any audio visual removal request that the media in question is actually hosted by EatMyGoal.tv and is not hosted by a third party.
You can check the location that a video is hosted by looking for the host descriptor displayed below each video object. Each host descriptor contains a link to the original location that the video was indexed from.
If the audio visual is not hosted by EatMyGoal.tv, the most effective way of protecting your rights is to seek removal from the host that is responsible for the content. This in turn will remove the content from EatMyGoal.tv.
DMCA Infringement Notifications
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax — not by email, except by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the content that appears on http://eatmygoal.tv/…”) or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
YOU MUST IDENTIFY EACH ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT YOU ARE CLAIMING BY PROVIDING A DIRECT LINK TO A WEB PAGE THAT CONTAINS THE INFRINGING MATERIAL IN QUESTION. This requires you to provide the URL for each alleged copyright infringement that identifies the specific posts, as opposed to entire sites.
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit EMG to contact you (email address is preferred).
4. Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit EMG to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
5. Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
6. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
7. Sign the paper.
8. Send the written communication to the following FAX: 0871 314 1445